Hello Everyone! I’m so excited to become part of Petite & Pretty and have the opportunity to share my countless passions.
For those who haven’t had the chance to read Evanna’s introductory post about myself, I’m a huge foodie and a hobby baker; who loves to read, knit, crochet, do arts and crafts, and blog during my leisure time. I’m also a new mother of a super happy 10-month old baby boy.
A glimpse of a few topics I will be posting in the next few week:
- How I survived my pregnancy with no morning sickness and a 30-minutes active labour
- The ugly truths about post-pregnancy
- How to survive maternity leave on a budget and not depriving yourself or your baby
- Toronto mall comparisons for mat-leave mothers
- Super-easy and budget friendly baby food recipes that your little one will LOVE!
- Questions to ask when interviewing daycare/Montessori
- Tips for travelling with a newborn/infant
- Places you MUST/should/could try in Ottawa
- Hidden gems in the north – Aurora/ Newmarket
- Do the Fast Metabolism Diet with me for 28-days (Starting March 13)
- Books you don’t want to miss!
Decorating and crafting
- Knitting and crocheting is the new hip thing
- Needles comparison (metal, wood, bamboo, plastic, carbon fiber)
- My knitting and crochet projects
If there’s a topic above that really stands out to you, please leave a comment below!
Thanks for reading and hope you’ll have a wonderful week!