Sharing with you my fave finds and experiences of the week!
1. First off, I did not know Louboutin had nail polish! I loved the display I saw at Holt’s. It’s so dramatic and such a beautiful art piece that’s worth collecting. This is probably the best place to get your variety of shades. If you’re just looking for the classic Rouge, you can find it at Sephora for $50.
2. Tucked away near the jewelry section of Holt’s, pop-up shop 1837 TWG Tea originating from Singapore, is known for its haute couture tea. We tried a sample of their “Midnight Hour Tea” which is a decaffeinated black tea blended with tropical fruit notes – and I just wanted more of it! Very good tea. The below is a gift box set of 4 of their most popular teas. The pop-up is here until mid-February and I am most definitely going back there. Can’t wait for the new tea salon that’s opening up in the near future!
3. I was looking for a moisturizer that wouldn’t be too oily and create shine for my face. My skin is combination and oily T-zone and the avocado moisturizing face cream from Tony Moly just wasn’t working out for me. Passed by Shu Uermura’s cosmetic counter and I was sold on giving their ‘Tsuya Bouncy-fine Emulsion” a try, by the lovely cosmetic representative there. So far, I like the light texture and now I’m second guessing if I’m using the right cleanser because I still feel like I see too much shine. If anybody has tips to deal with skin like mine, please do share in the comments below!
For photo credit and more details, click Memoiselle’s blog to find out a bit more about this product.
4. Mom treated us to bubbly and the lobster mountain (yep, that’s what they call it)! What a treat. Here we are at Fisherman Lobster Clubhouse Restaurant – it was so nice, we got to sit out at the patio and just relax and enjoy each other’s company… alcohol… and food! #muyPerfecto.
5. Lastly, I was walking over to my friend’s place one evening, downtown, and I couldn’t help but notice Toronto’s beautiful sky-high, modernized buildings. I’m loving it. I feel like the future is here or at least, near!
And that’s a wrap for this week’s Friday Faves! Hope ya’ll have a great weekend and enjoy summer while it lasts. I know I’ll be maxing out my summer days – stay tuned for how I spent my summer in the upcoming posts! ^^